Thursday, December 23, 2010

From 0 kids.... to 2 kids....

My poor sister in law has been watching every kid and their dog this past week. So she was definitely in need of a break! I decided to pick the kids up AFTER their naps haha and take them for the day, so she could have some time to herself! We ran a few errands and then went back to our house to play. One kid is easy... two kids... that takes talent! ha

Alivia and I decided to make some Christmas cookies! I saw this super cute idea a few years ago and just decided to wing it... 




Drew came home around 730pm and took Adam while Alivia and I finished up our cookies. Drew started playing the guitar and Adam went crazy! He was so cute dancing along and trying to play the guitar himself. It didn't take long for Alivia to give up on the cookies and join in the party! 






We got them all sugared up and sent them home! ha, Luckily, Adam fell asleep on the way home and Alivia went straight to bed! WAHOO!  Mission accomplished! 

3 comments:

  1. girl friend! i LOVE you!!! way cute blog, love the background. you and me should play next tuesday night. I'm done with stuff at 5 so just let me know. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nichole!! YES YES and YES!! I am done with everything at 5 too!! Lets plan on it! Just let me know!! i LOVE you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete