Saturday, December 11, 2010

Our First Christmas Tree!!

 I have been sicker than sick the past 2 1/2 weeks, but we still went out and picked out our tree and then spent the night setting up our Christmas Tree! I could barely stand while we were decorating, but we finally got it up!! and it is BEAUTIMUS! Well, Drew and I went to bed and in the middle of the night I woke up to a LOUD crash! Drew of course heard nothing and said we would take care of whatever it was in the morning. Drew woke up before me the next morning and saw our poor Christmas tree on the floor. Luckily, there was only one broken ornament, and every thing else was very fixable! 

1 comment:

  1. Cute Megs! I'm so glad you guys have a blog! Now I can stay updated! :) I love you guys!!! I can't believe I haven't seen you since your wedding! :( I hope you have a good Christmas!!! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete