Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Spencer's NATIONAL Wrestling Tournament

This past weekend, Spencer had a NATIONAL wrestling tournament up in Heber City, UT. Drew and I originally had plans to go to NorCal, but do to weather we were unable to go! So, win win situation (I figured if we go to Cali it would be so much fun!!! and if we stayed here it would be so much fun!), we got to go to Spencer's tournament and cheer him on instead. It was my first wrestling match of the season. I use to go home for every match, but haven't been able to make it out to Colorado. Here we are at the tournament...


Wrestling is honestly my heaven on Earth!


Me and my Mama!! Boy do I LOOOOVE her! I have also realized I need to start tanning again... Drew is almost darker than me! 


I made all of us shirts the night before.. mine was by far the coolest! 
Mine: "Don't mess with a wrestler's sister!"
Drew's: "Tap out or pass out... the choice is yours"
Dillon's: "Give Blood: Wrestle"


... and on the back it said Reynolds #1



I could not resist putting this picture up... hahahahahhaha... 
My family is super close... hahahahaha
This is my mom and her sister Sandra and my cousin Bridger. 


(No they are not kissing... My mom leaned in for the picture and Sandra turned away, not wanting to be in the picture... Bridger's face just makes this picture priceless!!)

1 comment: