Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Another Trip to Color Me Mine

Drew and I have finally come up with a system. He can play Zelda while I update the blog. ha, so I will probably have a lot of new posts in the upcoming weeks! (He can't put a new game down...boys!) 

Last Saturday, Drew and I had our weekly date night. Since of course it is December and Christmas is less than a week away, we have been deciding what our Christmas traditions will be as a new family. One of the things we decided was that we wanted to get a new Christmas ornament each year! This year, we decided to make one, so we went to Color Me Mine in Provo! When we walked in, I saw this snowman cookie jar and had to have it! Long story short, Drew gave in and we decided to buy our ornament and make our "1st Christmas Cookie Jar." Here he is after I painted his face....


Here we are at the beginning of our painting experience.. 


As everyone knows, I am my mother's daughter and with that comes my perfectionism! So, Drew was in charge of the hat! I put on the tape, and he painted the top hat black! It is actually going to turn out way cool because there will be white specs all over! COOLEST TOP HAT EVER! As Drew is demonstrating below, while I am hard at work! ;]




As you could imagine, it took me a LONG time to finish... So, Drew kept himself entertained with the camera! These are a few of the many faces I see on a daily basis. He makes a new face everyday and always asks, "Would you still have married me if I looked like this?" haha



I could tell he was super bored and I needed a rest, so we traded and he painted on the buttons! Here he is hard at work! What a STUD! ;]



... FIVE HOURS LATER... just kidding... maybe four hours later... haha... 
We are finally finished!!! (Well sorta, we can pick him up on Friday, then he will be done) 
Whadda ya think!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment