Saturday, May 14, 2011

Moving Again... Wahoo!

I am actually super happy about this move! Drew and I started our new jobs and with me working graveyards, my sleep schedule is off... and with 2 three year olds and a 1 year old in the house all day... I was NOT getting any sleep which was making me super ornery... which usually ended up me being super mean to my poor husband :[  SO, we decided that we needed some space... or  maybe I should say we decided that I needed some space.. haha. I guess that is what happens when you graduate high school early and move out and be completely independent for 3 years. You get use to a certain lifestyle and when it changes, it doesn't go over so well. I love being alone with Drew and not having to worry about anyone else being around. I am more than excited to start a family with Drew and experience those changes, but when the children you are living with are not yours... it makes things a lot harder. So this move was so refreshing and makes for another new adventure. 
(We will be moving into a more permanent place in August :])

When We were moving everything the kids were great helps! ha. Alivia helped carry everything she could to the car and Adam... well let's just say he stayed out of the way.. hahaha



** Don't mind the dust**

No comments:

Post a Comment