Sunday, May 29, 2011

I hope they call me on a mission...

... When I have grown a foot or two...

I am still waiting to go on a mission, but the whole growing part, isn't really happening :]

BUT

My little brother, Dillon was called to serve a mission in the Baltic Mission, speaking Lithuanian!!! He will serve the countries Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania! I am so proud of the man he is becoming and for the sweet spirit he has always carried with him. He has always been an incredible example to me and have looked up to him in more ways than one. We are all so proud of his decision to sacrifice two years of his life to serve our Savior, Jesus Christ, and share with the people in the Baltic the gospel that has blessed my life in so many ways! Dillon will report to the Provo, Missionary Training Center on the 24th of August! I LOVE you Dillon!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment