Sunday, February 13, 2011

... Life Lately ...

Since we have moved in with Drew's sister our lives have been much different! I feel like we had twins and one of them came out a 2 year old haha. It has been good for me to be so close to these little buggers because I'm learning how to be an in law... and the coolest aunt ever ;] 

Adam is finally warming up to the male gender... especially if they have cereal. :]
Drew makes me baby hungry all the time because he is always playing around with them.
He will be such an AWESOME dad... in like ten years ;] so, for now, he picks on Adam and Livy


Every Sunday, Alivia will run up to Drew and I and ask us if she looks like a princess. Every Sunday we shower her with compliments! 


1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to tell ya I love your hair! SOOO CUTE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete