Friday, February 25, 2011

Photo Shoot & Tangled ... again :]

Drew and I took our niece, Alivia, to the movies today. Of course we decided to see Tangled. On the way home we passed by this super sweet old bus! So, of course I had to take pictures by it! We ran home, got Livy "dressed up", and headed back! *Note to self* 2yr olds are a LOT harder to take pictures of than anything!! :] but so much funnier! The whole time Livy kept saying.. "I'm going to the bust... I'm going to the bust!"

Here are a few pictures from today... we are going back out tomorrow to add Adam, our nephew, into the mix.












...and much more to come! :]


3 comments:

  1. Super cute!! You are a great photographer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan! These photos are fantastic!! I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete