Saturday, November 17, 2012

One last trip to Colorado as a pregnant woman!

I am a little behind in posting, so bare with me and all the posts. I thought I would hurry and catch up on all the craziness in the Baumgartner home!

The first week in September, I flew out to Colorado for a week to take some senior pictures and spend time with my family! I have to say, the session I did in Colorado was one of my very favorites and I am so in love with how the pictures turned out! She is one BEAUTIFUL senior! I think this picture speaks for itself...


... and we can't forget my handsome brother, Tanner. Can you believe he is a SENIOR? I am in pure shock! He has grown up so much and I still feel like I was in high school not that long ago. 

Well, my mom decided to fly home with me and stay till the baby was born, which was the best thing anyone could ask for! I have the most amazing mom in the entire world!! Seriously, she is the greatest! We had so much fun while she was here and I honestly don't think I could have gotten through some of those rough pregnancy  nights without her! Needless to say, I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment