Saturday, November 17, 2012

Life with a Newborn!

Motherhood has been the biggest blessing! I can not imagine life without my little pumpkin! She has honestly changed my life and challenged me to be a better person in every way! I love her to pieces and can not stop cuddling with her! Here are some random facts about Lily:


-She loves her Daddy! SOO much!
-She can already hold her head up and look around


-She LOVES to cuddle. In fact, the first few weeks, she would only sleep if she was touching me! I can't say I didn't LOVE it!


-She smiled for the first time (because she was happy) on Drew's birthday!
-Her and Daisy are the best of friends!


-She has already rolled over! I am not lying!! She totally rolled, and almost rolled off the couch. 
-She LOVES to stand.


-She loves when her daddy plays "moon bounce" with her!
 -Her hair is getting blonder and blonder!!!


-She is so alert and stays awake for 2-4 hours at a time!
-She has one happy momma because she sleeps 5-6 hours at night!
-Lily and her Grammy are the best of friends! Especially at 6am ;]
-She is going to miss her Grandpa while he is away in Ireland!

No comments:

Post a Comment