Friday, April 15, 2011

Mom Came to Town!

My mom and I are so incredibly close! And I always miss her like crazy when she is not around... Since the semester is nearing its end... (Thank goodness!!!) my mom came out to pack my brother up and move him back home until his mission. It was perfect timing because it was also my cousins birthday, so we had a huge celebration! Here are a few pictures from our celebration!

Drew and I hardly ever take pictures of ourselves so we were excited to take some so that we have at least a few pictures NOT from the wedding :] we also both got hair make overs! Drew went super short and I went blonde! We both love the new change! and now everyone can quit bugging me about going back blonde.

I finally look like my mama again.. well somewhat!

Here is my brother, me, and my mom!

And we can't forget about the BIRTHDAY GIRL! and of course Gracie who LOVES Jessica!

Here is Grandma and Grandpa.

Mandie and her baby Audrie

Max is addicted. He never put Angry Birds away

My mom is a spaz! haa I was trying so hard to get a cute picture, so she did this.. haha

 Talk about SPAZ! haha Brock wanted me to take a picture of him and this is what he did!

...and we have to end on us again :]

Happy Birthday Jess! I love you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment