Sunday, August 5, 2012

28 1/2 weeks! :]

At this weeks doctors appointment I measured 3 cm smaller than I should be, so the doctor decided to err on the safe side and schedule an ultrasound. They weren't too worried because her heartbeat was still so strong and she was pretty active, but it was fun for me because I still get to see my little girl! I couldn't wait at ALL so I scheduled the ultrasound for the next day :] 

Of course, everything came back just fine! She is measuring right on track and has plenty of amniotic fluid and room for growth! We were so excited because we got to take home some pictures of our little one and at least this time... our 4d picture didn't look like a monkey! She actually looked like a baby! here are some fun pictures of us! 

This is a picture of our angel's head full of HAIR!! This was the first thing the ultrasound tech saw during the ultrasound and she literally started busting up laughing! As a parent, I was so confused, after all, this ultrasound was to make sure everything was ok. She finally said she very rarely sees hair on the ultrasound and never sees it at 28 weeks! And Lily has a full head of hair!! That explains the ridiculous heartburn she gives her mommy!



The profile view of Lily, she is getting SOO big!


The 3d view of Lily. She is always snuggled up to the placenta with her little hand up by her face! I'm thinking she will come out like this! haha


 Here is me at 28 1/2 weeks! My brother's reaction to this picture was "YOU ARE HUGE!" haha


So excited to be pregnant!


Other random happening around here...

Daisy has become ridiculously attached to me. She won't leave my side EVER! She always has to be sitting on me as well. It has become super annoying, but I think she is sensing that Lily will be here shortly. Here is a picture of her completely engaged in me playing on the computer! 

Funny story about this picture.. I was on pinterest, and passed a picture of a dog and she started growing at the computer. She has quick eyes and it still amazes me she can see the TV and computer!


I flew into Vegas last time I visited CO and Drew surprised me at the airport! He was suppose to be working, but they had scheduled too many servers so lucky for him, he got the night off! We decided to have a fun date night while we were in Vegas, so we hit up some Chipotle and then walked the strip, ending the night at the watershow! 


 We are sooo excited for Lily to arrive and I am so in love with my little family! I am so blessed and couldn't ask for anything more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment