Thursday, June 14, 2012

Two sets of Baumgartner's in Saint George

This past weekend Drew's parents moved to Saint George, so we had a busy and fun weekend jam packed full of family! Since I am not suppose to lift anything, I was pretty useless in the whole moving process... so I was on kid duty haha. Alexis came down to help move-in so I took the kids out for the day to let everyone unpack in a little less chaos! We went and got snow cones and then went to the park and played until we were ready for bed! The kids found the drinking fountain and had a blast playing in the water... I am the "BEST" aunt ever! haha I sugared them up and sent them home soaking wet! :] Needless to say we had the time of our lives! I almost even got in a fight with a punk 9 year old! I thought I was going to have to beat him up for pushing Alivia! haha! He sure got an earful from me! 

Cute Baby Embry ... She makes me want Lily to be here already! 


Adam after he finished his "Ninja Turtle" snow cone! He was pretty sad when it was all gone!


Is this not the cutest picture ever... haha. They were having sooo much fun playing in the water! The picture says it all!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment