Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A much needed update...

Wow! I have been slacking in the updates! Needless to say, we have been busy as ever. Finals start next week and we are more than ready for the semester to be over! We officially started selling my photography and had a big "kick off" party to see how successful we might be... the results were shocking! We were way more successful than anticipated, in fact, I had to email everyone and say they wouldn't receive their order for a few more days. I was so blessed and am so grateful for the love and support we were given. We actually have another big party tomorrow night, which should go well.. hopefully!

Because of our recent success, we have decided to make a few big changes. WE ARE MOVING TO COLORADO after the summer is over! I am THRILLED. Beyond EXCITED. Oh words can not even describe!!!!! I am not ready to quit Red Robin yet, so I am going to try and work hard on photography as well as work every day. I have a feeling I will be cutting back on the hours I spend there though. Drew has also decided to make a few changes in work. He is now a sales member for Vivint. He is going to start doing all the preseason sales and what not and then in May, we will either be going to New Mexico, Texas, or Oklahoma... (there was talk about Vegas... but I doubt it). Drew will still work at Heritage schools, but more on an on call position, so he will work whenever he has time. He loves the boys and everyone he works with at Heritage, so staying employed there is more of a hang out for Drew.

We have so many fun and exciting changes coming up and this is a boring blog post because there is no pictures, but as soon as I can catch up with my orders, I will edit a few pictures of our recent happenings and get those posted on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment