Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Introducing the cutest puppy ever....

Drew called me on his way home from work one night and said, Lets get a dog. I want one. Start looking. I just laughed and said ok! I narrowed it down to two-three puppies and let him pick (well I put in my opinion which may have swayed the decision process a little...) but, we decided to buy a Yorkie/Doxin mix. We found a family in Ogden that had just had a litter of puppies, so the following morning we called the guy up and headed up to Ogden. We got pretty lucky 1. she technically was already sold, but then something happened where they couldn't pay for her anymore 2. we talked him down in price a little 3. we got the cutest puppy ever... that everyone loves to death (they don't have to be with her during her crazy hours though)

Here she is the day we picked her up..

Her latest hobby... she is so incredibly naughty! 

Just a cute picture of her... she never leaves our side, as you can see with my foot in the picture.

She is so crazy, snuggly, and thinks she is human. She will only eat people food (we have to force her to eat her puppy food) and does not like the toys we buy for her... instead she has claimed Drew's yoyo, any and all shoe laces, straws, and of course paper... We absolutely love her to death though. Drew is way more attached than I am... but she is sure growing on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment